5 MUST HAVE APPS USED FOR BLOGGING.

Currently listening to Toast-by  koffee🎵.

Hey guys, I really missed everyone and I hope you all are great. How has your day been? Blogging can’t or rather creating a blog can’t happen without the use of some apps for different aspects in blogging . I’ve learnt a lot and I’d love to tell you all the apps I use to blog and how to make it the way you want . These are the 5 must have apps used for blogging and you must have it on your phone or maybe laptop.

 1. NOTES AND REMINDERS: This is where I write the topics I’ll blog on or write any lifestyle blog ideas that come to my mind. All phones should have this, I think it’s called “memo” on android phones  . I can brag that most bloggers use this notes or memo to write down important points or topics to blog about and it’s a really good thing, because it will make you remember some things you might have forgotten. You might want to write on notes at first,  then later transfer to the app you use for blogging. The reminder works hand in hand with the notes because it helps me get up to do something, so yeah it helps.


2.GOOGLE, PINTEREST AND CHROME: These apps above have similar functions. I use google and chrome to search on the topics or anything I’ll love to blog about and also to view other blogging websites mostly about lifestyle and all. I love checking out new things everyday and things on how to make my blog grow stronger and better. I really love Pinterest because you can see anything you want based on what you search for and I also get pictures on Pinterest . Definitely, surely see a lot of things on Pinterest like what to wear, how to dress and other basic things .

3.SOCIAL MEDIA (INSTAGRAM, TWITTER,WHATSAPP,SNAPCHAT): Social media is just a bomb, it’s also a way to communicate with people about your blog and for you to broadcast about what you have written on your blog. Social media helps in growing of traffic and by this your page will be getting lots of views. It also makes you to meet other bloggers online and to share what you have with them . With this, you’ll learn how to place things in the right way, supposing what you’re getting from your blog isn’t what you what. Trust me these apps are the best when it comes to page views.
4. EDITING APPS(VSCO, JANE, UNFOLD, OVER): Editing a picture before attaching it to a blog post is really great , because it gives your blog this wonderful look. These editing apps are the best cause it’s really easy to get what you want and also easy to understand how it works. VSCO is absolutely nice for editing pictures . Plus, I know a lot of people that use vsco and it’s been highly recommended by them. Editing apps help  to make  the picture more pronounced.


5.BLOGGER OR WORDPRESS: I use blogger . Wordpress is also  nice for blogging yet Blogger has lots of themes you.could use  to design your blog. It’s really easy to understand if you’re just starting a blog or so. This is where I put all the things I blog about and I must say, it has been really good ever since .You could use the one you prefer . The apps could be used on your  phone or laptop.

Do you use any of these apps?

What has been your best apps so far?

Follow me on Instagram: frances_uche.

Gracias❤️.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having Breakup Problems, Here Are The 7 Things To Avoid After A Breakup.

10 BEST FIRST DATE TIPS TO MAKE A GREAT ONE.