FIRST TIME AT A CLUB?TIPS AND MY EXPERIENCE.

I really don't know what to say guys,but i'm so sorry for not being active on my blog.I'm here with a lovely lifestyle post and i'd love share my experience with you guys.I hope you guys love it.so yeah,let's get into it.

I'm talking about the club type where you get to see a DJ and a crowd where you see people dancing,drinking and doing all sort of things,and you'll get to see bouncers at the entrance of the club trying to protect the movement of people going in and out and various things you might not get to see(AKA NIGHTCLUB).There are lots of clubs in Lagos, Nigeria I know,but the ones i have been to are club Cubana,club kabaal and Quilox ,I guess that's all,

I'm not really a party type,but i often go out with my friends to nightclubs just to have fun,feel free.when I mean feel free,you have the right to do anything you want to.Just have in mind to have someone that is there to watch you but not protective though.First things first,I can't  go into guys  experience because i feel they know what they're doing.I'm just here to save my innocent girls with peasant mindset about clubbing,kidding though.I'm just going to be honest with girls because there's no use of sugarcoating the whole experience.

. TRUTH BEHIND CLUBBING 
First of all,forget your home training*winks*i'm joking.I feel people who haven't been to the club feel like they are saints and feel like thy have the right to judge people that go,but that's a no-no.Some people actually go to the club to have fun,forget about what they're going through,Some people even go to the club to just stare or rather just see how things are when clubbing.So,If you have a mindset of looking at people who go to the club as being bad or not responsible,please erase it.The truth behind clubbing is that everybody knows the truth but no one will say it .clubbing is fun with the right set of people.There are 4 types of people you get to see;
1-Phone pressers(THE STAY ALONE BITCH).
2-I don't drink.
3-The bottle poppers(RICH GANG).

4-The dancers.
Which one have you seen?

BACK TO MY EXPERIENCE.
On the 2nd of July,2018,I and my friends decided to go to the club at least to have fun because we just finished our exams for the semester.We did our makeup,wore our clothes and shoes to yunno look beautiful and all that.I was so excited why? because It was my first time going to a club,when I mean club,i mean it not like all those house parties or secondary school parties we call clubbing back then.So yeah,back to it,when we were done with our preparation we ordered a cab and when we got to the club,I have a friend that knows a lot of people,so without checking the list for our names,we got free entry.Immediately I got inside the club,yunno as a first timer you'll just act low-key like someone that doesn't drink,doesn't dance and all that.So my friends were really having fun and they told me to be free but I should know what i'm doing because you know nowadays a lot of horrible things happen in the club.At a point ,I got tired of my behavior and wanted to have fun and all.So I drank and I was dancing to the music which was so loud and could cause serious headache,My advise to a first-timer,please know who you take drinks from because you might not know who is who,like c'mon.
Around 2:30 am, we went to club kabaal,oops!!I know I didn't mention the previous one I went to,uhmm that was club cubana .So when we got to club kabaal,It was tight in a way and guess who I saw,ahhhhhhh TIMINI,I was so excited but guess what I was so shy to go and meet him.Like I was thinking what will I say to him,How will I sound,I was so excited,I told my friends that I just saw Timini,guess what they said....
c'mon it's just timini, they said it as if it was a random guy,this is the timini right there,just take a look.So I was just having fun with my friends and all,before I knew it,I got a tap from a guy saying I should give him my number,me being so excited like a teenage girl who left her home training,I gave him .We started texting in the club,(you can imagine),he offered me a drink,when I was about to collect it,My so-called sister told him that yeah,we are fine thanks.I was so embarrassed and on the other side I guess she wanted the best for me.Some guys never give up,we were still chatting and guess what he said.
GUY:Go downstairs and i'd follow behind so that your sister wouldn't see you.
ME:hmm,okay no problem
I texted my friend that was close to me
ME:that guy over there said i should go downstairs and all so he can talk to me
FRIEND: Frances,DON'T YOU DARE TRY IT!!Don't you know that all these guys are just useless and shameless.
ME: Thanks dear.
GUY:Why you acting like a child,you look so pretty and matured,so act like one.
ME :lol ,thanks.
Guess what,he actually left me *hahaha* I was so tired,still drinking and dancing,having fun and all that stuffs.
Please and please if it's your first time going to club,Don't dance like a first timer,cause someone asked my friend if it was my first time coming to the club and all,that i'm acting like a first timer.In my mind I was like was it that obvious,I was so embarrassed.I was drunk but I wasn't wasted*winks*I know some girls are waiting for me to say it.
It was already getting late,we just ordered a taxi,that was like around 4:00 in the morning,We lodge in a hotel,when we got there, we all gisted about it and I was so drunk.We cleaned our makeup,took off our heels,ans just slept.When I woke up, I had hangover(I was having serious headache and all but I took water and I felt better.My friends were telling me how I was dancing and all,all the things I said when I was drunk,We laughed and that was my experience.

Didn't expect it to be this long,I'd love to hear you guys experience and all in my comment box, gracias.
If you haven't,tell me what you would love to encounter when you get there and tell me the name of the celebrity you will love to see.
How do you see my experience,say the truth?



Lastly,Have you subscribed to this blog,if not do so now,thanks.

Comments

  1. Was almost like I was at the club with you πŸ˜… lovely post ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..thanks dear..we could go one day .

      Delete
  2. This was really nice, entertaining and educating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clubbing is really fun. It's not my thing sha... It's my thing oπŸ˜‚. I don't just like hangovers that's why I don't club anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not all the time you get to have hangover..you might not even have it ..so it depends on you ..clubbing is actually fun.you should try it ❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. What an experience πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  5. I personally do not like clubbing though,nice postπŸ‘❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 MUST HAVE APPS USED FOR BLOGGING.

Having Breakup Problems, Here Are The 7 Things To Avoid After A Breakup.

10 BEST FIRST DATE TIPS TO MAKE A GREAT ONE.